Sunday, October 14, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year

I'm not talking about Christmas. Eff that. I love October, and Halloween is my favorite holiday. Why? Hmmm, hard to explain. I've always been into horror movies and stories. I was pretty much raised on them (thanks for that, Dad). I remember doing a book report on Stephen King's Christine when I was in middle school. My best friend and I used to rent horror movies (VHS!) and stay up all night watching them in high school. Creepy, skin crawling stories that have you yelling the characters to stop being so stupid and get the EFF out of there...there's just something about them. Of course, none of this even begins to cover the real history behind the holiday, which is interesting in itself. I realize I'm babbling and probably not making much sense.

ANYWAY, Walking Dead season premier tonight. Hopefully it will live up to the build up.

No comments:

Post a Comment