- The working title for this book is 'Reaper Madness'
- This story is all fantasy/urban fantasy/pnr, rather than a contemporary romance that turns into fantasy
- The story begins a few months after Living Dead Girl ends
- Jen, Jack and Sam all play prominent roles; PJ makes a brief appearance
- There will need to be a book three to resolve the story completely
- There are a couple huge, unexpected twists
Now, a few random thoughts before I send you on your way:
It didn't start out this way when I first thought up Living Dead Girl, but there is a whole, huge, bigger picture that ties this story all together. There are reasons behind many of the things that happen in book one that will come to light later in the story. I'll be honest--I'm a little nervous about book two. It borrows from various mythologies, and half the story takes place in the afterlife (or, rather, an alternate set of worlds where human souls go between reincarnations). To me, it's a great deal easier weaving supernatural elements into the real world than creating a whole new one and making it believable. We'll see if my readers 'buy into it'.