Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday, I missed you

I had multiple dreams about work last night. I mean, it's super annoying because I have to spend so much time there as it is, I don't even want to think about it on MY time. It seems I just can't shut it off. To make things worse, around four AM, one of the cats decided to start knocking things off my bureau to get my attention. When I didn't respond, he started scratching the side of my bed. Then he jumped up on the bed and stuck his face in mine. Did I mention it was four AM? I mean, really? I would love to have just one uninterrupted night of sleep, but to be honest, I can't remember the last time I had one. Sigh.

Anyway, it's Saturday! Which means catching up on my housework, running errands and finally settling in to get some writing done. I think of that as my reward for getting something accomplished. Now, I just have to get off my butt and get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment