Saturday, March 29, 2014

Random Saturday Night Stream of Consciousness

I really am a terrible blogger, aren't I? Actually, I'm an even worse Facebook page-er. At least I'm consistent, right? So what's going on?? Well, a few things...Living Dead Girl is going on tour starting next week, so I've been busy preparing interviews and guest posts. I've also been trying to light a fire under the sequel. It has occupied my mind a lot lately, which is  GOOD thing, because it means the story is taking shape. Unfortunately there's just not enough time in the day to get it all down. It's kind of like having a million gallons of water building up and ready to squirt out of a really tiny hole. Wait, what? Scratch that analogy, it's stupid. BASICALLY, sometimes I just feel like the world's slowest writer and I can't keep up with all of the things my brain is throwing at me :) Other than that...I have a very soon-to-be 13 year old in the house, which means I will officially be the mother to two teenagers O.o. I think that's scarier than any scenario I could write about.

Anyone ready for the Walking Dead season finale? I don't know, man...Terminus gives me a majorly bad vibe. Seems like any time they find a 'safe' haven, the shit hits the fan. Will this one be different??

Have a great rest of the weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment